Friday, August 15, 2008

Orientation

I'll be in a new building for highschool this year. I've spent a lot of time in the building, so it's not REALLY new, but I went to the orientation today anyway.

I was sort of looking forward to it. I've changed a lot this summer and haven't had a chance to talk to several friends since the end of last semester. I was excited to see the people in my class with..."new eyes" I suppose.

But as soon as I got there and my peers started to show up, I wanted nothing more than to be anywhere except there. I was fairly desperate to get away; having trouble breathing. I've always had trouble in crowds, but this was different. It was not quite painful, just...I can't even explain. It felt like there was unbearable pressure on my chest and abdomen. I lost count of how many times I said "Remover of Difficulties" today.

I don't really know what the point of this post is. I hope I feel better on Monday, getting into the routine.

~God bless,
Cassandra

1 comment:

juicemilk said...

I hope it gets better, my friend. High school can be a rough time; however, I find that you are especially well-equipped :)

Love you and miss you

Can you still feel that hug? ;)