Saturday, October 06, 2007

Children's Classes!

Today we had a really fantastic Children's Class. I love being a of the classes so, so much! I don't know wha I'm going to do later this year...
These kids are totally a light in my week. I love being with them, playing with them...I look forward to my Saturdays.

However...Speech team starts up this week and from about mid-November through mid-March, there are meets almost every single Saturday. They last all day.

I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't teach. The Children's Classes have been an integral part of my life for the last few years. I can't even imagine just NOT doing them.

Speech is just about the only Extra-curric activity I'm capable of doing. It's pretty much the only thing I might be any good at...

I want to do Speech badly. I love these kids. What do I do now?

```

Is there any Remover of difficulties save God? Say: Praised be God! He is God! All are His servants, and all abide by His bidding.

~The Bab

No comments: