Thursday, October 30, 2008

Work-in-Progress

So I'm making the switch for a moment. I'm a temporarily-satisfied type of person. Poetry made me happy for awhile, music made me happy for awhile, and now I'm on to painting. It's sort of a cycle.

Unfortunately, painting is what I'm least skilled at. So this is what I'm working on. It's going to be a gift for someone, so I don't want to make it bad...

It's only about halfway done, maybe two-thirds. So don't judge too harshly..

But I'm open to suggestions.

Basically: This friend and I are in Algebra 2, and we've both had to find ways to make math less mind-numbingly boring.

The message is "Use your imagination"...

Tell me what you think, eh?


Altogether:


The Earth and start of the arrow:



Desk to Earth..


Thought bubble!!



```

Umm. Yeah.

3 comments:

Leif Nabil said...

I like very much.

anna said...

Dude!! This is awesome!! I LOVE it. :D

Anonymous said...

delightful