Saturday, September 22, 2007

Failure?

Okay, today we had our first Children's Class of the year. It went okay.

Low points: I didn't do so well. I haven't done so well lately, as a teacher. I'm stumbling over my words and not able to really catch attention without saying something wrong. I love teaching, I love the kids. I guess I just need more practice?

High points: Marilyn and Paul were great! The kids learned how to use a GPS, and Marilyn was fantastic talking about distinction. They listened fairly well when I had to tell a story...

I think the highest point was just getting to see the kids and play with them again. I miss them so much when I don't get to see them.

--

Aside from the class...

We have two seekers in in town! yes! New interest is always awesome! I only wish we could get some youth interest. But I suppose that's my job at the moment, huh? *nudges Keaton*

Er, I'm doing really well so far as a highschooler. My English teacher loves me to bits. She's having me write for national contests and such. Exciting, nerve-racking stuff!

My brother crashed his car. He hit a parked car, moving 15 m/h. That was an interesting evening. He works at McDonald's now. 30 hours per week, plus school. I don't know when he sleeps. It's not very often.

Jr. Youth starts next week, wish me LUCK!

```
"Oh God! guide me, protect me, illumine the lamp of my heart, and make me a brilliant star. Thou art the mighty and the powerful." ~'Abdu'l-Baha

No comments: