Friday, May 05, 2006

I lied...


Okay, yes, I lied. I'm laying on my couch, seven hour past my last post, and creating another one. -_-;;...I'm really wanting to try adding pictures, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I'm watching the Tenchi Muyo DVDR's that Hannah loaned me. They are weird to watch because they have the Japanese words and the English words going at the same time. So instead of one person talking, there are two, and instead of two, there are four. It makes my head hurt to watch too many of them. They are really good though! I saw Tenchi years ago, when they had it on Toonami, but they got rid of it and now I am so glad to watch it again...My favorite character is, as they always seem to be, the youngest of the lot: Sasami. She's a kid with bright blue hair who is a cook...:)

1 comment:

Hannah Scott said...

Cassie, I think there is a way to change the voices because it wasn't like that when I watched them.

Oh yeah, one more thing... You don't have to be 15 to be a Baha'i. 15 is just the age of maturity. You're heart is a Baha'i! You can donate to the fund no matter what age you are. Maybe we should do a community fund raising project, eh?

love you!
-Hannah