Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy MayDay

First of all, Allah-u-abha, happy Mayday, and happy 11th day of Ridvan!

I recieved a letter in the mail today from the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States. It was a congratulatory note from the Treasurer to all Baha'is thanking us in meeting the goal of the Kingdom Project. The letter made me happy and excited for the begining of The next Five Year Plan! Since I now consider myself a Baha'i Junior Youth, I am very much looking forward to doing all I can for the new Plan!

Tomorrow is the 12th and Final day of Ridvan 2006. I'm sad to see this holiday end, but glad to see the continued growth in the community.

Abdu'l-Baha says: "O Friends of God! Be ye assured that in place of these contributions, your agriculture, your industry, and your commerce will be blessed by manifold increases, with goodly gifts and bestowals...There is no boubt that the living Lord will abundantly confirm those who expend their wealth in His path."

I am not old enough to be a registered Baha'i and can therefore contribute no money to the Faith. However, some the closest and dearest people in the world to me do so continually. I am glad for them!

No comments: